Hello, everyone, Every woman has an ultimate dream to have a flawless skin. Healthy skin enhances the feelings of beauty and confidence. Skin care regimen and lifestyle habits are the major predictors of skin’s health. Stop wasting your money on beauty products and go for some easy and simple Home Remedies for Glowing Skin. Below are our top 10 Tips for glowing skin, which are all home remedies.
Lemon is the most effective ingredient to have a clear and glowing skin. Citric acid keeps skin clear and vitamin C reduces dark spots.
- Apply fresh squeezed lemon juice on the entire face and leave it for 10 minutes.Then wash your face with lukewarm water. Rub the face with cucumber to soften the skin.
- Mix one teaspoon of lemon with one teaspoon of honey and apply it on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water.
Honey has a dozens of medicinal effects but also acts as a natural bleacher.
- Apply raw honey on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off.
- Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it well with papaya pulp. Moisten face and apply it. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water. This is one of the best Home Remedies for Glowing Skin. Read more about 10 benefits of honey we never knew about.
Milk will help you to attain fair and blemish-free face.
- Apply raw milk on the face for 10 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Soak a few strands of saffron in 2 tablespoons of milk overnight. Mix this pack and apply it in the morning. Saffron will give a healthy glow to the skin.
- Potato can brighten skin in a few seconds.
- Take a slice of potato (don’t peel it) and soak it in water for 5 minutes. Rub it on your face gently. One of the tips for glowing skin you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Pluck some fresh jasmine flowers and crush them.
- Add two tablespoons of yogurt and sugar in it.
- Mix, apply the pack for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Use jasmine packs for glowing skin and skin lightening.
- Apply coconut oil on your skin daily.
- It will remove the tan and moisten your skin. One of the most effective tips for glowing skin.
- Rubbing an ice cube helps to increase blood circulation.
- Put a few drops of moisturiser on the ice cube and massage it on the skin for an instant glow. Results of this home remedy will glow your skin instantly
- Tomato can lighten the skin.
- Take a tomato and rub the pulp on your skin.
- Rub it all over the face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Oats is a scrubber and makes skin shine.
- Put some warm water on half a cup of oats and leave it for 5 minutes.
- It will help to remove blackheads.
- Rub for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- Take fresh pieces of orange peel and grind them.
- Add few drops of rose water to it.
- Apply the pack on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes to get radiant skin.
Additional and important tips for glowing skin :
- Drinking plenty of water ensures good health for your skin.
- Exercise, yoga and eight hours sleep in a day is a must for a glowing and healthy skin.
Now use the above Home Remedies for Glowing Skin and treat yourself instead of buying expensive products.